What areas do you service?
– Emerald, Blackwater, Capella and the Gemfields
– Rockhampton, Yeppoon and Gracemere
– Gladstone, Boyne Island and Tannum Sands
– and many surrounding areas that are expanding week to week
Can you supply soil, manure and or mulch?
Yes we can. DIAMOND LAWN & GARDEN AUSTRALIA can assist in many garden improvement tasks
What is included in your service?
Through consultation with the client, DIAMOND LAWN & GARDEN AUSTRALIA will determine exactly what works are required to be done and price the job accordingly. This way, all clients will have the opportunity to have input into their specific servicing needs and understand what will be completed prior to works commencing.
If I cancel or reschedule is there a fee?
No. We at DIAMOND LAWN & GARDEN AUSTRALIA understand that things come up and situations change, though we do ask for as much notice as possible.
How do I pay?
– It is preferred that all payments are made via bank transfer.
– Once you decide to engage us to complete the works, we will ask you to provide your name, address and email address.
– Upon completion of the works, your details will be used to create an invoice and send to you via email.
– The invoice will have our bank account details for you to transfer the payment into – don’t forget to put the invoice number as the reference on the payment, so we can determine which of our hundreds of happy clients it has come from.
Do you accept cash?
No – all payments to DIAMOND LAWN & GARDEN AUSTRALIA must be made via bank transfer
What if the service takes longer than expected?
DIAMOND LAWN & GARDEN AUSTRALIA will only charge for the agreed work done in the agreed time.
If unforeseen work arises during the course of servicing, then we will contact the client and come to a clear understanding prior to commencing any additional works.
What if the service takes less time?
You will only be charged for the time we spend in completing your work
Can weather affect my service?
Given the outdoor nature of the work that we do, unfortunately weather does sometimes play a part in our ability to complete any given job.
In the event that this does happen, then DIAMOND LAWN & GARDEN AUSTRALIA will endeavour to contact any clients affected by the change and reschedule for as soon as possible
Do I need to supply anything for the appointment?
No, we will bring everything we need with us, though things like pets, locked gates and operating sprinkler systems can have an effect on our ability to provide the service safely and to our preferred standard. We can discuss this with you during the quoting process
Do you work on weekends?
As long as we operate within local government by-laws we can work on weekends
Do I need to be home?
No, all DIAMOND LAWN & GARDEN AUSTRALIA staff are aware of what our processes and standards are. As long as you are comfortable, then we will be in and out before you know it.